|Individual / group
| 1 or 2 students
||10 lessons of 1h
| 1 or 2 students
||10 lessons of 1,5h
|Group 3-6 students
||11 lessons of 1,5h
* Prices include learning material created by Elisenda, a special notebook for language learning, a pen and tea or coffee during the class.
Registration and payment
- Registration includes a free interview in order to determine the students level of Spanish and course program to be agreed upon with client.
- Payment for course must be done within 3 days from the start date of the course.
All individual and group classes will take place at the home of the teacher in Plantagebuurt , closed to Tropenmuseum in Amsterdam and now also on Balistraat 48 A in Amsterdam Oost . Tram 7, 14 and 19 (Alexanderplein).
- Mornings. Private classes or groups will be given within the timetable previously agreed upon between the teacher and the students.
- From Monday to Thursday from 18.45h to 22.00h. The first group from 18.45h to 20.15 h. The second group from 20.30 h to 22.00 h.
- Group classes consist of 11 lessons which are given regularly once a week.
- Evening groups are not closed. A group class normally starts with a minimum of 3 students but other students with the same level can be included in the class up to a maximum of 6 students per group.
- If you know before starting the group course that you are going to miss at least 3 lessons, you can get in touch with Elisenda. I can always find a solution for you.
- In the case of individual lessons, if for some reason the student has to cancel a lesson, they must advise within 24 hours in order to make up the class another day by mutual agreement between the teacher and student. If the class is not made up, it is then considered given.
In case of illness of teacher
If the teacher is ill, the class will be made up another day by mutual agreement among the students and the teacher.
Cancelations and restitution
- If unexpectedly a student has to cancel their course before the first day of the course, the total amount of the course fee will be returned to the student within 2 weeks.
- Once a course has begun, cancellation and reimbursement of course fees will not be returned.
- The course fee can not be used for another course period.
- 'Spaans spreken bij Elisenda' reserves the right to cancel a course if there are not enough participants. In that case, you will of course receive 100% of the course fee back.