Spanish group lessons
The classes in reduced groups of 3 to 6 students allows for very individualized attention to each student in terms of learning style, needs and interests. All students have the opportunity to participate and also this creates a very comfortable and safe learning environment where communication is facilitated. Depending on the topic and the cultural offer of Amsterdam, a special activity outside the classroom is organized during the course.“In these lessons, you will be the center of attention and motor of the class.”
- Intake free. To evaluate students level and to organize groups with equal levels and objectives.
- Free try-out lesson with tapas. 4 times a year you can register for a free try-out lesson with other 5 students of the same level and try some delicious tapas. Dates 2019-2020: 6 & 7 September, 3 & 4 January, 27 & 28 March, 26 & 27 June.
- Flexibility: Once the course has begun, it is possible to be incorporated if places are available and if your level is suitable for the group.
- Morning timetable. From Monday to Thursday from 10.00h until 17.00h a group of your level can be organized. Contact Elisenda to check out possibilities.
- Evening hours. From Monday to Thursday
Group 1. 18.45 h to 20.15h
Group 2. 20.30 h to 22.00h
COURSE DATES FOR 2018- 2019
- Autumn: From 16/9/2019 to 05/12/2019 (11 lessons of 1,5h)
- Winter: From 13/1/2020 to 02/4/2020 (11 lessons of 1,5h)
- Spring: From 06/4/2020 to 25/6/2020 (11 lessons of 1,5h)
- Summer course in 4 weeks: From 13/7/2020 to 06/8/2020 (Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday, 2 lessons per week of 2h)
- Summer course in 8 weeks: From 13/7/2020 to 03/9/2020 (Any day from Monday to Friday, 8 lessons of 2h. One of the weeks in August will be free)
A course of 11 lessons of 1,5h (3-6 students) costs: €275 + €25 book
Summer course of 8 lessons of 2h (3-6 students) costs: €265 + €25 book
Price includes learning material created by Elisenda, a special notebook for language learning, a pen and tea or coffee during the class.
Register now »